All our serviced apartments have a full kitchen facility for self catering. Guests can make the most of apartment accommodation and bring their own groceries to cook their own meals. Nearby Countdown supermarkets off Queen St, Mid-town and on Quay St, Downtown sell a full range of grocery foods.
A full cooked breakfast is available to Waldorf Tetra guests at the cafe located next to our entrance on Wakefeild St.
If you feel like eating out there are many great cafes, restaurants and bars nearby to Waldorf Tetra with something for all tastes and budgets.
A selection of restaurants, pizza shop, takes away & coffee shops are located within 300 - 500 metres from our doorstep.
Vibrant K’ Rd (Karangahape Rd) is within walking distance and is home to a wide range of some of the coolest dining in the city. Take a walk down this bustling street and you will find Turkish, Indian, Mexican, Thai, Japanese, Chinese and European options.
- Mexicali Fresh – Healthy Mexican kitchen serving delicious Mexican food and drinks in an upbeat casual setting.
- Sals Authentic New York Pizza – Secret family recipe from the streets of New York to Auckland, by the slice or by the box. Money back guarantee the ‘best pizza you’ve ever had’.
- Renkon – Japanese Donburi. Eat inside their intimate restaurant or take away. Great value for money.
- Coco’s Cantina – Rustic Italian in a small & stylish setting.
- Satya Southern Indian – Great south Indian cuisine.
- Verona Café – Funky little café serving contemporary NZ cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Little Turkish Café – Great kebabs and other Turkish food at a reasonable price.
- Monarchy – Contemporary Thai Bistro and Cocktail bar.
For more dining options see the Metro Top 50 Restaurants